June 1, 2023
Carbonfact is the only Carbon Management Platform tailored to the needs of the textile and fashion industry. Our platform automates life-cycle assessment at the product level enabling brands to get a high resolution on their Scope 3 emissions and model out product-level change on the company’s broader environmental trajectory.
Since the fashion industry is responsible for ~5% of global greenhouse gas emissions (GHG), we believe Carbonfact can avoid hundreds of millions of tons of GHG every year.
Carbonfact is a diverse and international team composed of 8 people:
- Marc Laurent, ex investor of 15 startups including Doctolib and Malt
- Martin Daniel, ex Data Science Lead at Airbnb, ex-Google
- Romain Champourlier, ex-CTO of JobTeaser (350 employees)
- Dr Bahareh Zamani, holds a PhD in Life-Cycle Assessment
- David Ruyer, ex-CTO of Pretto (200 employees)
- Angie Wu, ex Operation Lead at Airbnb China
- Max Halford, holds a PhD in machine learning, ex-Alan
- Lidia Lüttin, ex-CMO of Bynder (100M€ revenues) and Happeo
150+ brands and fashion groups are now using Carbonfact (incl. New Balance, Allbirds, AdoreMe, ArmedAngels, …) and we raised $2m from Y Combinator, Alven and angel investors.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will be directly reporting to our co-founder and CEO who leads sales strategy and execution. Your missions will include:
- Constantly develop a pipeline of leads
- Manage the entire sales cycle for 5- and 6-figure deals
- Conduct physical and online meetings, from initial to close (exploration, proposal, negotiation ...)
- Occasionally travel to conferences and trade shows
- Help nurture relationships once established
For the first 6 months you will be generating your own opportunities. Then, you will be supported by a Business Development Representative to feed you with qualified business opportunities.
We expect you to sign 25k€ of new ARR per month.
What we look for
- 3-5 years of experience with a proven track record in Enterprise Sales (average contract value between 50k€ and 500k€ per year).
- Doer / hands-on: people willing to roll-up their sleeves.
- Excellent written communication skills (RFP, emailing, scoping document etc...).
- Structured with excellent written communication skills (RFP, emailing, scoping document etc..)
- International DNA and fluent in English as we’re building an international team and have customers from all over the world.
- Located in Paris / willing to come to the office (75010) at least 3 days a week.
Why you might be excited about us:
- Our vision and plans are big. We’re aiming to measure our impact in hundreds of millions of tons of CO2eq avoided.
- You’ll work in a fast-paced environment: our platform was not created 12 months ago and is now used by brands generating hundreds of millions of revenue from all over the world.
- We love to engage in healthy dialogue and debate, and expect everyone to get on board when a decision is reached so we can move forward as a team.
- We blend science, machine learning, software engineering and product design to help the fashion industry tackle climate change.
- We are building an asynchronous-first operating system and an international team.
- Please fill in the form to let us know more about:
- Why do you want to join Carbonfact? (50 words)
- What is your strongest achievement in Enterprise Sales (average contract value between 50k€ and 500k€ per year)? (50 words)