Last update / effective date: 1 June 2022
https://www.carbonfact.com (the Website) is published by Kanso Inc., a company having its registered office in the state of Delaware, at 251 Little Falls Drive, in the city of Wilmington, New Castle, Zip Code 19808.
Director of publication
Hosting and data processing
Web application and services hosting
- Vercel, a company registered in the US:
- Heroku, a service provided by Salesforce:
Data processing and storage
- Heroku Postgres service (refer to Heroku's documentation for more information).
- Google Cloud Platform:
These services are used to monitor the performance of the Website and to improve the Website's performance. The data collected is used to improve the Website's performance and to provide technical support to the Website's users. The data collected does not include Personally Identifiable Information, except for IP addresses which are always transmitted with technical logs.
These services are used to monitor you interaction with our service to improve your experience. We only collect data through these services if you give your consent (through the cookie banner).
- Google Tag Manager: Google Tag Manager (GTM) is a tag management system that helps manage website tracking tags and scripts.
- LinkedIn Insights Tag: LinkedIn Insights Tag is a tracking code that allows businesses to measure the success of their LinkedIn advertising campaigns and better understand the behavior of their website visitors.
- Leadfeeder: Leadfeeder is a sales and marketing tool that helps businesses identify and track website visitors to generate leads and improve conversions.
- Community signup form on www.carbonfact.com/join is hosted on Google Forms. Refer to Google's documentation for more information.
|_ga||2 years||Used to distinguish users.|
|ga<container-id>||2 years||Used to persist session state.|
You can learn more about Google Analytics data protection practices here.
You can find more information on the cookies Hubspot may set in your browser here.
LinkedIn Insights Tag
LinkedIn Insights Tag enables the collection by LinkedIn of data regarding members’ visits to our website, including the URL, referrer, IP address, device and browser characteristics (User Agent), and timestamp. The IP addresses are truncated or hashed (when used for reaching members across devices), and members’ direct identifiers are removed within seven days in order to make the data pseudonymous. This remaining pseudonymized data is then deleted within 180 days.
More information on LinkedIn Insights Tag may be found here.
Details on the cookies used by LinkedIn may be found here.